Sunday 11 November 2012

Black Jasper - Multi-strand Necklace Set

I wear a lot of black.  And, I mean, A LOT of black.  It is easy, versatile, and goes with everything.  I went looking for some tonal black beads to make into pieces to go with my black wardrobe.

I saw these beautiful black jasper disks and thought they were awesome.  Then, I went to work putting them together into a multi-strand necklace, with a co-ordinating bracelet and earrings.

Here is the set.

This is a close-up showing the different strands of the necklace.  In addition to the jasper disks linked together with dark metal pins, there is a strand of black onyx spheres, and a strand of grey/black glass chips.  There are also two strands of black metal chain.

And, here is a close-up of another one of the jasper disks, showing the pins and beads on each side of the disk for that strand of the necklace and the bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment